Applying to our College
All applications for entry into Tameside schools in 2024 should be completed online and copies of “Moving On” will be available via download from the Tameside website. The online application process will enable parents to apply for up to 6 schools as equal preference.
If your child is a Baptised Roman Catholic please complete the ‘Supplementary Information’ form and send a copy to each Tameside Catholic High School for which you wish your child to be considered.
The closing date for all applicants is 31 October 2023.
All applicants will be considered by the governors at the same time in a fair way according to the published criteria.
All Saints Q and A
School Appeals 2024
This information has been taken from the Tameside Website
Below are the dates for appealing a decision for the September 2023 entry, this includes in-year transfers.
|School Type||Offer Date||Appeals to be lodged by||Appeals to be heard by|
|Secondary||01st March 2024||31st March 2024||Appeals lodged prior to the deadline are likely to be heard throughout June 2024.|
You’ll be sent notification of your appeal hearing, alongside relevant documentation, including details of how to join the hearing, at least 14 days in advance of your hearing date.
If you wish to submit further evidence, which was not included with your initial appeal application, you must ensure that this is received at last 3 working days in advance of your hearing date. You can send this to email@example.com
Any additional evidence or information received after this date might not be considered at the appeal hearing. The Independent Appeal Panel will then decide whether it should be considered, taking into account its significance and the effect of a possible need to adjourn the hearing.
An application can be made for a place for a child at any time outside the admission round and the child will be admitted where there are available places.
An application should be made by completing the in-year admissions application form and returning it to: firstname.lastname@example.orgIn-Year Application Form
If your child is a Baptised Roman Catholic please also complete the supplementary information form.Supplementary Information Form
Where there are places available but more applications than places, the published oversubscription criteria, as set out in the admission arrangements will be applied. Parents are advised to read the admission arrangements carefully before making their application. The oversubscription criteria are set out below:
- If there are no places available, the child will be added to the waiting list. Please see the admission arrangements for more details.
- You will be advised of the outcome of your application in writing as soon as possible. Applicants must be informed of the outcome of their application within 15 school days of receipt, but the aim is to notify applicants of the outcome of their application within 10 school days of receipt.
- You have the right to appeal to an independent appeal panel if your application is unsuccessful.
- If you have any questions in relation to in-year admissions please contact the Admissions Team at Tameside MBC: email@example.com
- Catholic looked after and previously looked after children.
- Catholic children who attend a feeder Catholic primary school, namely St James’ Catholic Primary School, Hattersley; St Mary’s Catholic Primary School, Dukinfield; St Paul’s Catholic Primary School, Hyde; St Peter’s Catholic Primary School, Stalybridge; St Raphael’s Catholic Primary School, Millbrook.
- Other Catholic children.
- Other Looked after and previously looked after children.
- Catechumens and members of an Eastern Christian Church.
- Children of other Christian denominations and children of other faiths whose membership is evidenced by a minister of religion or other religious leader.
- Non-Catholic children who attend a feeder Catholic primary school, namely St James’ Catholic Primary School, Hattersley; St Mary’s Catholic Primary School, Dukinfield; St Paul’s Catholic Primary School, Hyde; St Peter’s Catholic Primary School, Stalybridge; St Raphael’s Catholic Primary School, Millbrook.
- Any other children.
Within each of the categories listed above, the following provision applies:
- The attendance of a brother or sister at the school at the time of enrolment will increase the priority of an application within each category so that the application will be placed at the top of the category in which the application is made after children in (1) above.
Visiting the School
We warmly welcome visitors to our school.
Should you wish to arrange a tour please contact Ms L Jones (Headteacher’s PA) either by telephoning the school or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org