We are a Catholic community dedicated to providing an excellent education to all of our pupils so that they fulfil their ambitions and exceed their expectations.
We work together as a family through mutual respect so that everyone succeeds academically and grows spiritually.
All Saints Catholic College aims to provide a curriculum which inspires, challenges and safeguards all our pupils, and enables them to become:
- Inspired learners who have acquired the essential knowledge, skills and qualifications required to use and expand on their God-given gift, and talents, in their future lives and who practice the teachings of Christ in their daily lives
- Successful young people who have fulfilled and exceeded their expectations and achieved academic success allowing them to move onto their chosen post-16 course
- Confident, well-rounded, and self-regulating individuals who are able to live safe, healthy, spiritual and fulfilling lives
- Responsible healthy citizens who make a social and economic contribution to society and act within the values of the Catholic Church
- Creative, practically minded and productive young people who have an awareness of world affairs, financial security and are inspired to continue their learning
To learn more about our Curriculum visit the links below:
Our curriculum will be structured so that no pupil is prevented from pursuing a course or programme based on their gender, ability, ethnicity, religion or sexual orientation. All are welcomed at All Saints and we show love for all our family. Pupils with disabilities or special educational needs will, as far as is possible, be provided with reasonable adjustments to enable them to access an ambitious and relevant curriculum.